Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Biography

I was born in West Covina and I grew up in Tustin, and from there I have spent most of my childhood in Riverside, mainly in the Rubidoux area. My major of choice is Environmental Science, my academic interests include mainly the sciences and their applications. Art is fun, but I've always had a hard time analyzing it. Well, I find it easy to analyze many art forms, both literature and Performing Arts, but all of my teachers found it just as easy to negate all of my interpretations, it seems like the Liberal Arts Scholars aren't too fond of me. I plan on becoming an Environmental Consultant; ultimately my main goal would be travel across the world and teach Governments and Businesses to be more environmentally friendly. As awkward as it may seem, this class is not one of my transferring requirements, I am taking this class to re-explore the solutions for many environmental issues from an academic point of view.

One question that I am interested in learning the answer to is as follows: Is it possible for businesses to reach sustainable energy use without any profit loss?


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you on your question of profit loss if companies use sustainable energy. I think most of the pollution is made by large corporations as opposed to us driving back and forth to school. Yes we all need to do our part, but when looking at the big picture, its monster factories that need to look at their ecological footprint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this question gives a hint at to what my intended career is. Anyways, my whole life I will try my very best to prove that it is possible; simply by making it happen. Collaborating with researchers in the field to find the best of solutions without necessarily halting our modern technological world; that is my mission. Given that I am not an expert in the field, I am taking this class mainly to learn about how sustainability is possible without profit loss.

      Delete